Market and business reviews
Re-evaluate your business strategy to meet the needs of evolving digital, social and mobile customers. We will identify the strategic role of brand and marketing in achieving your business goals. We will look at the barriers to business growth and opportunities to break new ground and find innovative, commercially sound solutions.
We want you to realise your organisation’s purpose, build your brand and grow your customers and revenue.
We will help you to:
Connect meaningfully with your customers, employees, partners and wider society. Know what to say, to whom and when. Stand out from the pack and be found by the right audiences. Evolve branding and messaging in response to new industry or marketing opportunities and threats.
Marketing strategy and plans
Develop your marketing strategy and execute your marketing plans professionally and successfully.
We bring a commercial focus, razor-sharp perception and an innovation mindset to marketing to help you create real business value through your brand.
Marketing resourcing and coaching
We are highly skilled in building the business case for integrating brand and marketing into your operating structure.
We can help you deliver positive marketing ROI by having the right people steering your brand and marketing – internally through recruitment and coaching, and externally through the right marketing agency partners. We can advise on best fit and cost-effective option for your business.
Problems we solve:
- What are your company’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What market trends and opportunities can you take advantage of to strengthen your market position, brand awareness and loyalty?
- Do you need research to understand your customers?
- Who are your competitors?
- How is digital disruption impacting your business?
- What does your brand stand for?
- How should your brand be positioned and targeted to your audience to help you achieve your business goals?
- What are your key messages?
- How should you deploy available resources to go to market in a way which aligns your company mission with your target audience?
- What are the specific marketing activities you can implement to reach your audience, when, and through which channels?
- Which marketing metrics should you measure?
- Should you upskill in-house or outsource your marketing?
- How do you select the right agency partner for your organisation?